.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PS3 Free For All tourney rules

BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

PS3 Free For All tourney rules Empty PS3 Free For All tourney rules

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Seeing how nobody is doing anything with the tournies, i figured we can come up with a set of rules for this tournament and get on to better tournaments like the 2v2 tournies.

My ideas:
    Day 1: ANybody that has signed up try to get to play.
    Day 2: FOr the people that could not play on day 1 because of a schedule conflict.

I think that on both days thier should be 3 free for alls and the winner of each will move on to a final free for all later during the week. If you win game 1 then you will not participate in the next 2 free for alls so we can get 3 winners per day.The finals would be 6 people. 6 people, 1 game, 1 champion. Every game is on random maps. ALl guns, killstreaks, perks are alowed.

If you have anything to add to the rues just post, along with what 2 days we should do the first 2 days.

P.S. I just wanna get this tournament over with so we can get to the fun ones.
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

PS3 Free For All tourney rules Empty Re: PS3 Free For All tourney rules

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 pm

any ideas?
    Footballmurf404

Post by Footballmurf404 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Well i think there should be radar on ..so nobody camps in a corner the whole map and just gets there kill streak up and i think we should do it on either scrapyard or another decently small map not too small like rust.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm