(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

BoSpOrTsFaN

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright lets see, Demolition tourney
    Host team picks first map, Other team picks map for round 2, Winner of round 1 pickes map for 3rd game
    Winning team is the team to win at least 2 of the 3 games.
    Make sure you contact both your teammate and opponents and come up with a time to play your game.
    The first round is over Sunday night, so you have basically a whole week to get your round 1 game in.
    If a match does not happen the team who tried harder to get the game in will advance.

Round 2
    Equiinox and squidx
    Megafilth and FALLEN-NC-8589

Finals
    BoSpOrTsFaN and PaTs81MoSs face the winner of the round 2 game

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited by BoSpOrTsFaN on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Re: (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 pm

yea, its good for both people on my team.
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:55 pm

me and pats81moss beat fallen-NC and Megafilth today. We won both games but the second one was really competative. Our defense was tough because pats had one base down tight and i had the other one surrounded by claymores. if it wasn't for my claymores everywhere i think you guys woulda had us but great game anyways.

Mabe we can play again or whatever. Or just do tdm on the same team. We won 7500-3200 evil
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah you guys had a good strategy down. It was fun, yeah any time where on just invite us to play. Cool
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

i'm giveing the 1st round game between bulldaman's team and boominB a until sunday. If that doesn't get in i'm going to eliminate both teams. since i dont want to let the other team advance to the finals i am willing to let fallen-NC and megafilth back into the tourney to face equiinox team for a chance to advance to the finals
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Demo Tourney

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Awesome! Very Happy ME and MegaFilth90 will watch to see if we are brought back into the tournament. Thanks! Very Happy

MegaFilth90

Post by MegaFilth90 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 pm

yeah we so got whooped but it was fun lol. Good game guys, me and fallen needed major work on demolition fa sho!
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm

yea, you guys are the most active people in the tourney so i think you should have another chance. the first game we dominated but i though you guys had us in the second one but we pulled through. To tell you the truth me and pats81moss have never played demolition together.

MegaFilth90

Post by MegaFilth90 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Well i love competitions so i really wanted this one to go well and everyone to play but i know how that goes most of the time :/
    Even though i hate demolition and hardly play it it was still fun! That's sad you guys haven't even played demo together and beat us Sad lol jk

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:18 pm

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:i'm giveing the 1st round game between bulldaman's team and boominB a until sunday. If that doesn't get in i'm going to eliminate both teams. since i dont want to let the other team advance to the finals i am willing to let fallen-NC and megafilth back into the tourney to face equiinox team for a chance to advance to the finals

Hey everyone, I just got back from the Bahamas so if you want to get in a game with us we can do it some time in the next few days if you'd like. If you've been trying to contact me, I posted before I left that I would be away, so I apologize for the inconvenience.
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:30 am

No, Equinoxx you currently dont have an opponent. Thier is a first round game yet to be played. If it's not played in the next 2 days then yo will face megafilth and fallen-nc in the 2nd round.

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 pm

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:No, Equinoxx you currently dont have an opponent. Thier is a first round game yet to be played. If it's not played in the next 2 days then yo will face megafilth and fallen-nc in the 2nd round.

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up Smile

Footballmurf404

Post by Footballmurf404 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Dude add me when ever u want to play. Very Happy

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Do we have an opponent now? Smile
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:02 pm

alright, yea, you guys can play against fallen-NC and megafilth. PM them on this website so you can get thier exact psns and get your game in this week so we can hold the finals. I think for the finals we will do best 3 of 5 alternating the map choice each game

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:14 am

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:alright, yea, you guys can play against fallen-NC and megafilth. PM them on this website so you can get thier exact psns and get your game in this week so we can hold the finals. I think for the finals we will do best 3 of 5 alternating the map choice each game

Alright I'll PM one of them and get their PSNs.

Fallen and Mega, if you guys check here, these are our exact PSNs:

eQuiiNoX-
    sQuiiDx

Just put something in the message about it being for the XPG tournament
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Demo Tourney

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 am

Are PSNS are FALLEN-NC-8589 and MegaFilth90. When best time to play us?

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 pm

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:Are PSNS are FALLEN-NC-8589 and MegaFilth90. When best time to play us?

I'll have to talk to Squid, as he is a bit busy lately, but if you guys have a time in mind let me know and I'll see what we can do. I believe Squid said Friday night around 9pm EST would work, if that would work for you guys.
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm

eQuiiNoX- wrote:
    FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:Are PSNS are FALLEN-NC-8589 and MegaFilth90. When best time to play us?

I'll have to talk to Squid, as he is a bit busy lately, but if you guys have a time in mind let me know and I'll see what we can do. I believe Squid said Friday night around 9pm EST would work, if that would work for you guys.

Yeah that will work for the both of us. We will add you two sometime before friday. Good luck. Cool

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 pm

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:
    eQuiiNoX- wrote:

Yeah that will work for the both of us. We will add you two sometime before friday. Good luck. Cool

Best of luck to you too, I'm really looking forward to playing you guys as I'm assuming you're not idiots like the people we used to play on GB Razz

Footballmurf404

Post by Footballmurf404 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 pm

holy buckets.... i lost ?? how lmao ...i didnt play anyone i told ya to add me WTF.
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:41 pm

Murf, the 1st round has been going on for over 3 weeks. i had to do something so i just eliminated both teams. You could have just added them

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Fallen, would you guys mind if the match is recorded? We have a player in our clan who could not only host, but record in full HD. Here is what his video quality looks like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jRQCmWfHA&feature=channel

He's got some better quality vids, but he uses an HD PVR so they all look pretty solid. The reason I ask is that Squid and I are trying to put together a dualtage of footage, and we want it to be special, not just boring public matches. Spectating could be set to Team Only, so if you're worried about us using him to cheat then that solves that problem right there. We would really appreciate it if you'd allow him to record Smile
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

eQuiiNoX- wrote:Fallen, would you guys mind if the match is recorded? We have a player in our clan who could not only host, but record in full HD. Here is what his video quality looks like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jRQCmWfHA&feature=channel

He's got some better quality vids, but he uses an HD PVR so they all look pretty solid. The reason I ask is that Squid and I are trying to put together a dualtage of footage, and we want it to be special, not just boring public matches. Spectating could be set to Team Only, so if you're worried about us using him to cheat then that solves that problem right there. We would really appreciate it if you'd allow him to record Smile

Yeah that will be cool. We will add you guys tonight. Are your names the exact match of your psn's?

sQuiiDx

Post by sQuiiDx on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Hey, Fallen, I'm Equiinox's team mate, I wont be able to do a game tomorrow due to it being New Years and spending time with my family. Can we possibly set it around 4:30-5pm est on Saturday?

eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:42 pm

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:
    eQuiiNoX- wrote:Fallen, would you guys mind if the match is recorded? We have a player in our clan who could not only host, but record in full HD. Here is what his video quality looks like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jRQCmWfHA&feature=channel

Yeah that will be cool. We will add you guys tonight. Are your names the exact match of your psn's?

Yes they are, we're eQuiiNoX- and sQuiiDx. Unfortunately as Squid said, he has had some family stuff come up, and he won't be able to play tonight as he previously thought he could Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 pm