.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet?

Titan

Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet? Empty Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet?

Post by Titan Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:42 am

haha it was so much fun

ok so im searching for a domination game, it suddenly switches to a ground war demolition match at rust on the screen and says its a private match. Then when it joins the game, its a ground war team deathmatch at rust, so it was 18 people on that tiny map. Needless to say it was bonkers, but then i started to realize that this game isnt ending lol. so after hours of playing this match and having over 500 kills, somebody finally got a nuke and ended the game. that was the most fun ive ever had on COD and got so many XP points.

i think it was just a random glitch in the servers, but just incase someone knows how to do this....... teach me!!
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet? Empty Re: Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet?

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 am

did the xp for it count or was it like a private match.

Unless i was doing really good i would just bve screaming at the tv because the enemy would know all my spots
    MIBx AagEntT J
    MIBx AagEntT J
    Admin

Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet? Empty Re: Any of you guys got the "never ending game" yet?

Post by MIBx AagEntT J Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

yea .. this has happned a few times to me .. but i never play the game .. me and tanner got thrown into a gorund war private match on rust and the guy at the start was like "hardcore free for all" .. but it was hardcore .. ground war .. on rust .. i spawned and died twice within 1 second combined and left .. the servers are fucked right now for some reason

even like the map selection seems messed up .. me and my friends played like 15 games and got like the same 4 maps all the games .. and we didnt switch lobbies at all .. iono ..

im going back to WaW ... Rolling Eyes
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:10 pm

im still njoying the game alot although the map issue is pretty annoying. I feel like 90% of the time im either playing in karachi, wasteland, afghan, underpass or estate
    Titan

Post by Titan Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 pm

yes the XP did count, i leveled up a few times in that one game.
    NSaNe PrEp
    NSaNe PrEp

Post by NSaNe PrEp Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:47 pm

need two ppl to make it

ive made a few with some ppl

i like domination, and HC SD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:04 pm