.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What happens when I sleep over at my friends.

sargent_skittle
    sargent_skittle

What happens when I sleep over at my friends. Empty What happens when I sleep over at my friends.

Post by sargent_skittle Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 am

Like a regular night at texas with 2 of my friends im the oldest (13) and my friends were 13 to. So its around 10 and my friends mother falls asleep we bring out Malibu, Monsters, Mint Chocolate Baily. We started mixing em up with soda and got fucked up. I was the least drunk i cant take too much alcohol like my friends can. But anyways my friend got his phone calls up this girl he thinks she is hot and well. says "I think im gay for you" And replies im not a guy dumbass. He cryed and went to sleep we laughed or asses off. Now its being leaked to the internetz becuz im awesome like that. And if you dont believe me that i drinked alcohol. Its Texas state of fucked up things where mothers show there kids how to smoke weed and how me and my friends like to drink.
    sargent_skittle
    sargent_skittle

What happens when I sleep over at my friends. Empty Re: What happens when I sleep over at my friends.

Post by sargent_skittle Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 am

went to says 14 not 13.
    ButtholeSurfer
    ButtholeSurfer

What happens when I sleep over at my friends. Empty Re: What happens when I sleep over at my friends.

Post by ButtholeSurfer Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:34 am

wow, that was the gayest thing ive ever read in my life

im gonna tell your mommy johnny! boner

stick to pepsi kid, your too young, wait a couple years. moon

I cant believe a 13 year old is on here
    NSaNe PrEp
    NSaNe PrEp

Post by NSaNe PrEp Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 am

malibu taste like sunscreen lotion

... i would never disrespect my mom's house like that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:00 pm