.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Funny Story About Me And My Friend

iiDuMp On Kidz
    iiDuMp On Kidz

Funny Story About Me And My Friend Empty Funny Story About Me And My Friend

Post by iiDuMp On Kidz Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:02 am

Haha so me and my friend adrian went out sk8ing at i think 9 pm and so we went to some school and we saw these teenagers and they said "hey u guys want to try some hot sauce?" im lk wtf and they said they would leave us alone if we had some so we said sure and so they gave us a small peice of bread and a drip of hotsauce so we ate it and first it didnt taste that hot but then all the sudden the after taste was terrible and i was spitting all over(and so was adrian) and i vometed rite by the swing set and so they got in the car and said "how was it?" we flipped em off cheers and had to walk all the way home(to his house) and for 30 min str8 we drank water over and over and over! So nvr take hotsauce from stangers.....haha

Sry if i didnt have any correct gammer or spelling.

thanks for reading
    MIBx AagEntT J
    MIBx AagEntT J
    Admin

Funny Story About Me And My Friend Empty Re: Funny Story About Me And My Friend

Post by MIBx AagEntT J Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 am

wtf .. hahaha .. lmao .. im no sure what to think about this story .. souds like a terrible idea to take anything from strangers .. let alone something to eat .. crazy kids ..

dance
    ButtholeSurfer
    ButtholeSurfer

Post by ButtholeSurfer Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 am

loser Funny Story About Me And My Friend 53331
    Tru Statement

Post by Tru Statement Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 pm

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm