.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey guys

Hybrid
    Hybrid

Hey guys Empty Hey guys

Post by Hybrid Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 am

Hey guys, I'm Hybrid. I learned of this site from CrunkoSkunko's Youtube channel.

So a little bit about myself:

I'm seventeen, male, about 5'10", and COMPLETELY straight. Razz
    I am going to be a senior in high school. I run track&field at my school, and I play softball and basketball Basketball in my spare time. I have a beautiful girlfriend. I enjoy drawing as well.
    Oh, and let's not forget Xbox... I play MW2 a lot. I play on an SD tv... dumbass and I have a set of Tritton AX Pros.

A little about my style:

I'm not the best player out there... I have about a 1.53 K/D and rising. I mostly play Ground War, but I am getting to where I enjoy HC SnD. My favorite weapons are the Intervention and the Tar-21. My secondaries of choice are the Raffica, AA-12, SPAZ, and the USP. I really enjoy sniping and I want to get to where I can quick scope in public matches, but nothing fancy. I want to win and keep a good K/D, no montage moments. Wink

Lastly, I enjoy GFX. Let's just say I've had Photoshop for a couple years and I have grown to know it pretty well. Wink So there's a good chance I could help out around here and make things look well if you have a GFX team that works on the site. Smile

I came here to learn and get A LOT better, but I don't just want to learn I want to help out around here too and make friends to play some CoD with. Smile
    SteelerFan56

Hey guys Empty Re: Hey guys

Post by SteelerFan56 Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 pm

welcome

you sure ur straight???

j/k stick around and be active!
    kill7me2plenty3
    kill7me2plenty3

Post by kill7me2plenty3 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am

welcome! but i'm tired of all these players with over 1 k/d saying "i'm not that good" i'm not that good ok. when you get a k/d sub 1, then you can talk about not being good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:43 am