.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What are the best rush points to get first blood

datskittle

What are the best rush points to get first blood Empty What are the best rush points to get first blood

Post by datskittle Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm

i know alot of em like on sub base but really i dont know that many. i got 3 nukes legit earlier today by rushing towards them i feel very happy right now getting close to half way getting the nuke emblem.
    Titan

What are the best rush points to get first blood Empty Re: What are the best rush points to get first blood

Post by Titan Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 pm

here are a few i can think of off the top of my head, it would help if i knew what game mode you were playing though.

but for domination......

Highrise - Stand at the A or C flag and snipe across to the opposite flag

Estate - Snipe anyone running for B

Favela - The inclined roadway on the side of the map, people who start at the C flag always run up there to try to kill you before you can capture the A flag.

Scrapyard - Run straight through the middle and cut off the team before they can get to the B flag.

But on most maps, if you run straight for B you will encounter someone and it could be first blood.
    MIBx AagEntT J
    MIBx AagEntT J
    Admin

What are the best rush points to get first blood Empty Re: What are the best rush points to get first blood

Post by MIBx AagEntT J Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:53 pm

just rushing anywhere in a straight line is more than likely gonna run u into someone and u just gotta win the gun fight for first blood =)

the shortest way between 2 points is a straight line Very Happy
    WrathzRevenge
    WrathzRevenge

Post by WrathzRevenge Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Run, into the ground. Run...into the ground... Run....into the ground. Catch my drift?

No? Ok. Just run towards their spawn. >>' If you're lucky, you'll get it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 am