.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The MW2 Problem

Njuul
    Njuul

The MW2 Problem Empty The MW2 Problem

Post by Njuul Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Sorry for being so active, dammit!

So I don't know if you noticed, but there's been a lot of shenanigans going on lately about the future of MW2 (especially in the light of these pricey map packs). BlameTruth and Hutch, especially have been active, and with that xGolden7x (very good commentator, fyi) video, 402 really ignited a spark, and it seems that things are rolling. What do you think about all this? Do you care, couldn't you give less of a shit riding a bike on the moon in 3D on your phone or does all the problems that MW2 currently have annoy you so much that you really can't stand the sight of it? O:

I personally don't mind the few problems and glitches MW2 have had. I mean, they fixed the models, care package glitching and such, and if 402 really gets this thing through, I do believe it'll become a better game, but not like I hate it right now (it sure as hell is the best shooter out there for what it is, imo).

Thoughts?
    Elysian

The MW2 Problem Empty Re: The MW2 Problem

Post by Elysian Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 pm

The game is ok at times, If your playing with people who will talk or friends in a party the games fine, If im playing by myself and the bullshit like Noob tubes, Commando or even knife lunges without commando etc constantly happens then i cant stand the sight of the game.

The game itself will probably be around for a while regardless of Black ops (Infinity Ward fanboys + those who cant get the new game till xmas etc) So who really knows whats in store for it, I just hope Treyarch dont let activision put such high prices on the map packs cause they are the ones who do more community based stuff.

Ive probably been talking about something you didnt even mention but oh well..

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am