.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
NSaNe PrEp
Titan
6 posters

What upcoming games are you anticipating?

Titan

What upcoming games are you anticipating? Empty What upcoming games are you anticipating?

Post by Titan Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 am

i dont even think i used that word right lol...... but whatever

after watching E3.... we saw a lot of new games coming out next year around the holidays. Just curious of what games you guys are looking forward to?

For me, always NCAA and Madden even though i feel like they both get progressivly worse every year.

Black Ops of course. I was pumped when i heard about Medal of Honor but it looks like BFBC2.5 to me.

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood comes out next november I think. I really enjoyed the 2nd one, so im sure I will rent this one as well.

But the game that im really pumped for is Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 3. The last NFS was shit, and i remember playing the original Hot Pursuit on like original playstation and loving that game. I think this one could revive the NFS series.

What games are you guys ready for?
    NSaNe PrEp
    NSaNe PrEp

What upcoming games are you anticipating? Empty Re: What upcoming games are you anticipating?

Post by NSaNe PrEp Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 am

NCAA Football 2011
    Madden NFL 2011
    Halo Reach
    Call of Duty Black Ops
    Medal of Honor
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3
    Mortal Kombat

Hydro Thunder Hurricane (XBL Arcade)
    Crazy Taxi (XBL Arcade)
    Elysian

What upcoming games are you anticipating? Empty Re: What upcoming games are you anticipating?

Post by Elysian Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 pm

My upcoming games; Dont know if they were mentioned in E3 or not (I dont watch stuff like that)

Fallout: New Vegas
    Fable 3 (Not too much hope up for this because of the failure Fable 2 was)
    Call of Duty Black Ops
    Hybrid
    Hybrid

Post by Hybrid Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Halo REACH

Medal of Honor

and Call of Duty: Black Ops - I'm really looking forward to this one. Especially if a Beta comes out.
    Titan

Post by Titan Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:50 pm

What makes you guys want Medal of Honor?

I might try it out, just because MOH Rising Sun was probably my favorite shooter ever.... but to me..... the COD series and BF:BC are way ahead of it now.
    Hybrid
    Hybrid

Post by Hybrid Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am

Titan wrote:What makes you guys want Medal of Honor?

I might try it out, just because MOH Rising Sun was probably my favorite shooter ever.... but to me..... the COD series and BF:BC are way ahead of it now.
    Isn't there a new Battle Field coming out?

and I'm really excited for Black Ops. Hutch has even went out and said it will be one of the best CoD games ever made. I think that's a REALLY far fetched statement, but Treyarch actually listens to the players, they are focusing on balance and no one man army or scavenger that replaces noob tubes/chode tubes/pro pipes/ or whatever you guys want to call them. Smile and if they release a Beta, it will improve the game so much more.
    STRiKER45
    STRiKER45

Post by STRiKER45 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:53 am

MADDEN 11
    datskittle

Post by datskittle Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 am

Halo reach. that is all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content