.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Footballmurf404
BoominB
Worf13
Loli
FALLEN-NC-8589
MegaFilth90
eQuiiNoX-
BoSpOrTsFaN
12 posters

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 5 Empty (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright lets see, Demolition tourney
    Host team picks first map, Other team picks map for round 2, Winner of round 1 pickes map for 3rd game
    Winning team is the team to win at least 2 of the 3 games.
    Make sure you contact both your teammate and opponents and come up with a time to play your game.
    The first round is over Sunday night, so you have basically a whole week to get your round 1 game in.
    If a match does not happen the team who tried harder to get the game in will advance.

Round 2
    Equiinox and squidx
    Megafilth and FALLEN-NC-8589

Finals
    BoSpOrTsFaN and PaTs81MoSs face the winner of the round 2 game

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited by BoSpOrTsFaN on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 5 Empty Re: (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm

dallas is gunna win Sad
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 5 Empty Re: (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Equinox. Is tonight good for you guys. Im good all week around 8 or 9 EST. Lets get this game in so we can ge the second tournament rolling.
    PaTsx81xMoSs

Post by PaTsx81xMoSs Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 pm

i sent u guys both friend requests...
    just tell me and bosportsfan whenever u guys are free
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am

PaTsx81xMoSs wrote:i sent u guys both friend requests...
    just tell me and bosportsfan whenever u guys are free

I don't think I'd got one from you as of 9:30pm EST tonight, so maybe you spelled it wrong, or I'm forgetting about it. Wouldn't be the first time unfortunately Razz

And we can probably play sometime this week at night, I'm not sure which night though. If we all have eachother on our friends lists, we can just see when all 4 are online and play.

EDIT: Squid just said he could play Thursday, I could make that work, a game at around 8:45pm EST on Thursday?
    PaTsx81xMoSs

Post by PaTsx81xMoSs Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 pm

thursday is good for me
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 am

Lets try 9 PM EST on thursday. Is that good for you Equiinox?
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 am

I was on, and I messaged you, but as you said Pats wasn't on, so no worries. We'll get it in, when can you play this weekend?
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:41 am

over the week end im on at random points. 9:30 or 10 EST might be the best time. I got your msg yesterday but i was at the beginning of a GB and then after if i forgot to look at it. Then i realized after. He wasn't on anyways.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:45 pm

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:over the week end im on at random points. 9:30 or 10 EST might be the best time. I got your msg yesterday but i was at the beginning of a GB and then after if i forgot to look at it. Then i realized after. He wasn't on anyways.

Oh yeah you guys have a GB team, would you be up for a GB against my team? We're off to an awful start on MW2 to be honest Sad
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:08 am

sure, we've only done 1 GB so far. COntact Can3 if you want.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 am

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:sure, we've only done 1 GB so far. COntact Can3 if you want.

Alright I will Smile
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Equiinox and Bacon beat me and pats in the championships. Congrats. You can post the video of you guys raping us if you want
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 am

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:Equiinox and Bacon beat me and pats in the championships. Congrats. You can post the video of you guys raping us if you want

It was a good game. I wish Squid had been able to play even one of our games, but in the end Bacon played as my partner for the whole tournament. Thanks for the match, we had a good time. I'll post the video once B10 has uploaded it.
    PaTsx81xMoSs

Post by PaTsx81xMoSs Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 am

yea congrats to both of you guys... it was a pretty one-sided affair

maybe we will see each other again in another championship game
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:51 am

PaTsx81xMoSs wrote:yea congrats to both of you guys... it was a pretty one-sided affair

maybe we will see each other again in another championship game

You guys gave us a better run than I was expecting to be honest, it was a good game. The thing I liked the most about this tournament was that there was no camping, which makes it so much more enjoyable. I could just run around and I didn't have to worry about you guys being in dark corners or anything Razz

Also, do we get any winners sigs or anything like that? Smile
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:56 am

IDK, J might be able to do a sig and pats i know can do them. We dont have any real GFX members but we'll see.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:IDK, J might be able to do a sig and pats i know can do them. We dont have any real GFX members but we'll see.

Alright cool. I can do some GFX stuff, but I'm not all that amazing at it. I'll put my sig on that I made, so you can see what kind of stuff I do. I'm an amateur though to be honest, not very good yet.

EDIT: I just looked at some of the work J and Pats did, and if they could whip something up that would be awesome! cheers
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 am

the past sits with the same group of guys used to have a bunch of people that were good at GFX. But most of them arn't here anymore.
    Unexplaned_Bacon

Post by Unexplaned_Bacon Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm

lil late but good game guys hope we can do it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:08 pm