.:XPG:.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Footballmurf404
BoominB
Worf13
Loli
FALLEN-NC-8589
MegaFilth90
eQuiiNoX-
BoSpOrTsFaN
12 posters

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 4 Empty (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright lets see, Demolition tourney
    Host team picks first map, Other team picks map for round 2, Winner of round 1 pickes map for 3rd game
    Winning team is the team to win at least 2 of the 3 games.
    Make sure you contact both your teammate and opponents and come up with a time to play your game.
    The first round is over Sunday night, so you have basically a whole week to get your round 1 game in.
    If a match does not happen the team who tried harder to get the game in will advance.

Round 2
    Equiinox and squidx
    Megafilth and FALLEN-NC-8589

Finals
    BoSpOrTsFaN and PaTs81MoSs face the winner of the round 2 game

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited by BoSpOrTsFaN on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 4 Empty Re: (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:42 pm

thats okay we cant do it tonight anyway. Saturday isnt any good for us, how about sunday around 5 or 6pm cst?
    eQuiiNoX-

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 4 Empty Re: (PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 am

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:thats okay we cant do it tonight anyway. Saturday isnt any good for us, how about sunday around 5 or 6pm cst?

That won't work for us, I have hockey. What other times are you guys available at? And can you add us on the PSN please? Smile
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:50 am

eQuiiNoX- wrote:
    FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:thats okay we cant do it tonight anyway. Saturday isnt any good for us, how about sunday around 5 or 6pm cst?

That won't work for us, I have hockey. What other times are you guys available at? And can you add us on the PSN please? Smile

Anytime time after 8pm cst monday will be good. If not let us know when best time you guys can play. And we already sent you guys friend request. Did you not get them?
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:
    eQuiiNoX- wrote:

Anytime time after 8pm cst monday will be good. If not let us know when best time you guys can play. And we already sent you guys friend request. Did you not get them?

I hadn't got one by 11pm EST last night, so it's possible it got sent to the wrong guy. My PSN is eQuiiNoX-, but Equiinox- will send a FR to me.
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 pm

make sure that you note fallen that equiinox has 2 consecutive I's
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm

eQuiiNoX- wrote:
    FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:
    eQuiiNoX- wrote:

I hadn't got one by 11pm EST last night, so it's possible it got sent to the wrong guy. My PSN is eQuiiNoX-, but Equiinox- will send a FR to me.

Yeah i am shure that i typed the right names, but i will send another.
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

(PS3) Demolition Tourney Bracket - Page 4 Empty Demo Tourney

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 am

Hey equiinox i sent you a friend request and it just disapeared and didnt add you. And squidx is still pending. MegaFilth90 tried to send you one and it wouldnt send. Dont know what the deal is, but i sent you another friend request. Neutral
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:29 pm

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:Hey equiinox i sent you a friend request and it just disapeared and didnt add you. And squidx is still pending. MegaFilth90 tried to send you one and it wouldnt send. Dont know what the deal is, but i sent you another friend request. Neutral

Alright, maybe you guys are missing the dash at the end of it? There is a possibility that we might be able to play tonight, if you guys are on and we are too would you like to get our match played?

Also, what are the rules? Default? How are maps decided?

And I was wondering if you guys would mind playing with Copycat as the deathstreak (so there is no painkiller), and no noobtubes/thumpers?
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Rules are regular demolition rules. If you want to change something small up make sure both team agree on it and you can have it as a rule in your game.

Host team picks map 1
    Other team picks map 2
    If needed... The team who won round 1 will pick the final map.
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 am

eQuiiNoX- wrote:
    FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:Hey equiinox i sent you a friend request and it just disapeared and didnt add you. And squidx is still pending. MegaFilth90 tried to send you one and it wouldnt send. Dont know what the deal is, but i sent you another friend request. Neutral

Alright, maybe you guys are missing the dash at the end of it? There is a possibility that we might be able to play tonight, if you guys are on and we are too would you like to get our match played?

Also, what are the rules? Default? How are maps decided?

And I was wondering if you guys would mind playing with Copycat as the deathstreak (so there is no painkiller), and no noobtubes/thumpers?

Shit i missed the - on the end my bad.
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 am

Uh would 7pm CST be alright with you guys Wednesday? If not let us know because me and MegaFilth90 can play anytime wednesday.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:09 pm

That might work, I'm pretty sure it will work for me, and I would imagine Squid will be around. If you added the dash then your FR should have worked, so we can see when eachother are on easily which will be convenient. I'm sure we can set up a time easily, as far as I know Wednesday at 7pm CST will work for us Smile
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Well Squid is out tonight, something about a birthday, but if you guys still want to play then my friend who would've hosted/recorded could play as my partner instead. No offense to him, but Squid is better, but I know it's getting frustrating for both you two and myself that we have tried to set it up multiple times to have it cancelled for Squid. He is just too busy at this time I guess. So if you are okay with another person playing as my partner (in all honesty I would do it if I were you, Squid is amazing and you don't want to play against him Razz ), and if B10KILLER will agree to play as my partner for this match, then we could hopefully salvage tonight.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Or my other friend Unexplaned_Bacon can play, that would work too I think.
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Hey bosports we lost against equiinox and his friend. Good game once again equiinox. Smile
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Fallen, you and megafilth keep looking for the next tournaments. ANy input would be appreciated. Signup should be in about a week

Equinox, congrats on making it to the finals. i think your already on my friends list so send a friend request to pats81moss. I'll try to send one to your teammate and hopefully we can play this week.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 am

FALLEN-NC-8589 wrote:Hey bosports we lost against equiinox and his friend. Good game once again equiinox. Smile

Thanks for the match, we had a good time and you guys were very friendly. We'd be happy to play with or against you guys any time.

And Sportsfan, I'll add your teammate the next time I'm on, providing I remember Razz

B10KILLER recorded the match, so if he uploads it and it's any good then I'll post the footage here.
    FALLEN-NC-8589
    FALLEN-NC-8589

Post by FALLEN-NC-8589 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 am

Cool equiinox, upload that video i want to see it. Cool

Bosports thanks for the tournament it was fun. Very Happy And we will look forward to the new tournament coming up.
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:33 am

me and pats81moss can play on Monday around 8PM EST. Is that good for you equiinox
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:53 am

I work Mondays, so no it won't. Squid and I might be able to play sometime this weekend, I'm not sure 100% yet as my relatives may or may not be coming to visit.
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 am

im good this weekend. Pats cant do it on saturday though. Sunday is alright but not suring the patriots game.
    PaTsx81xMoSs

Post by PaTsx81xMoSs Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:00 pm

im okay tonight maybe.. but nothing sunday except for pats game @ 1pm
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Well if we're all on tonight, we might as well play it, but we're not sure if we'll both be on.
    BoSpOrTsFaN
    BoSpOrTsFaN

Post by BoSpOrTsFaN Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:12 pm

i'll be on tonight but i'm not sure what time.
    eQuiiNoX-

Post by eQuiiNoX- Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Lol I was wrong, I forgot about the Cowboys game. Squid is from Texas and is a fan, so he'll be watching that I bet. Anyone watching the Jets vs Bengals right now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 pm